Once you've logged into Blogger look at the band across the top, which is a slightly lighter shade of tan. On the right, you'll see the words 'New Post', which will change to blue when you point your cursor on it. This means it is a link. Click on that to create a new post. (HINT: Until you've got the hang of this, you could click with your right button, then select "Open link in new tab". This will mean you can see your post without losing these instructions.
Start by giving your post a title, then enter the post itself:
When you're done, click the "Preview" link (end right) to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
Once you're satisfied with your post, click the orange "Publish" button. This will publish your new post. (Don't worry about the "Labels" box at this stage.)
Welcome to our new blog!
You may not pass on any posts from this blog without permission of the author, but you may pass on a link if you wish to share something written.
To join CWOSA, you are required to either be a Christian writer or aspiring writer who lives in Southern Africa, or a Southern African Christian writer living overseas. If you qualify and wish to learn more, click on this link.
TOPIC OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER
2. Read the last comment to see the most recent addition to the story.
3. Copy/past the entire story to date into a new comment box.
4. Add a further three words.
5. Click on Comment as. If you are signed in, your name will appear. Click on Publish.
6. If you're not signed in, click the small dropdown arrow, and select Name/URL. Give us the name we know you as, and click on Publish.
Remember! This is meant to be a story!