Welcome to our new blog!
You may not pass on any posts from this blog without permission of the author, but you may pass on a link if you wish to share something written.
To join CWOSA, you are required to either be a Christian writer or aspiring writer who lives in Southern Africa, or a Southern African Christian writer living overseas. If you qualify and wish to learn more, click on this link.
TOPIC OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER
2. Read the last comment to see the most recent addition to the story.
3. Copy/past the entire story to date into a new comment box.
4. Add a further three words.
5. Click on Comment as. If you are signed in, your name will appear. Click on Publish.
6. If you're not signed in, click the small dropdown arrow, and select Name/URL. Give us the name we know you as, and click on Publish.
Remember! This is meant to be a story!
Monday, 18 July 2011
I had a wonderful experience this morning. I went to Sandton for a meeting and while waiting for it to start got into a conversation with a Security Guard. We chatted about many things and he especially said that every day is a blessing to him. I was able to share "The Prayer of Jabez" with him, and he pulled out a little scrap of paper to write the Bible Reading down. We chatted till I went into my meeting, and on coming out he was waiting for me. He insisted that I share in the Mandela Birthday Cake that was in the foyer. God gives us unexpected meetings - which are such blessings. What an encouragement it was!
Posted by Ann Goodfellow at 15:53