Welcome to our new blog!
You may not pass on any posts from this blog without permission of the author, but you may pass on a link if you wish to share something written.
To join CWOSA, you are required to either be a Christian writer or aspiring writer who lives in Southern Africa, or a Southern African Christian writer living overseas. If you qualify and wish to learn more, click on this link.
TOPIC OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER
2. Read the last comment to see the most recent addition to the story.
3. Copy/past the entire story to date into a new comment box.
4. Add a further three words.
5. Click on Comment as. If you are signed in, your name will appear. Click on Publish.
6. If you're not signed in, click the small dropdown arrow, and select Name/URL. Give us the name we know you as, and click on Publish.
Remember! This is meant to be a story!
Monday, 16 September 2013
TOTM September A Story in Three Words 2
The elephant lowered his head towards the glimmering water and took a firm grip of the oar floating past. He raised it high over the crocodile who was lurking menacingly in the reeds. A hunter watched the scene, his boat helpless in the thick vegetation
Posted by Shirley Corder at 11:29